Our Psychiatrist & Therapists
- Dr. Quadri, Psychiatrist: Syed O. Quadri, MD is an experienced psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of child, adolescent, and adult behavioral and mental health treatment. Patients appreciate the time, attention and expertise that Dr. Quadri provides each of his patients. Dr. Quadri had many years of experience working in Medicine, Surgery, Neuropsychiatry, General Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Quadri has been involved with clinical trials at University Of South Florida, Texas Tech University, John Hopkins University, and University of Arizona.
- Michael Kellogg, LMHC, ATR-BC, NCC: Michael Kellogg is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Florida, a Board Certified Art Therapist, and a National Certified Counselor. Mr. Kellogg provides counseling for children, adolescents, and their parents as well as adults needing help for substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Randie Morillo, LCSW, ACSW: Randie Morillo is a certified clinical social worker licensed in the state of Florida. She has had advanced training in a variety of modalities over her 20 years of practice, but favors a solution focused, mindfulness based, cognitive behavioral approach. Her work is based on the premise that people are equipped to transform their obstacles to optimum health and happiness. The most important element of effective psychotherapy is the genuine connection between the patient and therapist. She sees psychotherapy as a cognitive process and her patients as partners in the process of exploration and discovery. Randie works with adolescents and adults, individuals and couples.
- Esther L. Pelissier, MSN, ARNP-BC: Esther is a board certified Family nurse practitioner who earned her degree at Chamberlain University in Chicago, IL. She previously received her BS at Florida International University in Miami, Fl. She is pursuing her post master certificate in Psychiatric Mental Health at Wilkes University, PA currently. She is a very good collaborator and team player who has a huge passion for psychiatry. She always likes to listen to her patients concerns in order to provide them with the utmost services. She believes in empowering her patients to help them achieve the best health outcomes.
- Shahid Masood, Psychiatrist: Shahid Masood, M.D. is an adult psychiatrist with over 20 years of experience in inpatient and outpatient.
- Amy Singleton, LMHC : My first therapeutic endeavor after graduating was a residential therapist with children and adolescents, as well with their families. It was then that I developed a passion for working with family systems. I work eclectically often from a cognitive behavioral approach with the goal of empowering my clients to make positive change.
- Erin Kim, ARNP : Hello, my name is Erin. I am a nurse practitioner who works collaboratively with Dr. Quadri. Wonderful Dr. Quadri is also my supervising physician. I am a Psychiatric NP, and I am a family NP as well. I truly believe in holistic care when caring for my patients. I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology from University of Colorado, Boulder; BSN from Exelcisor College in Albany, NY; MSN in family medicine from Walden University in Minneapolis, MN; and Post Graduate Psychiatric Mental Health from Regis College in Boston, MA. My loving husband of 26 years and I live in Orlando, FL. We have a 23 year old daughter whom we adore. No pets due to allergies. I love my work and spend a healthy portion of my time and effort in caring for my patients. In my leisure, I enjoy traveling, reading books with hard cover, playing piano and cooking, just to name a few. One life-wisdom I truly believe in is to live my life to the fullest. Psych Pointe is warmly open to all, and I would love to meet you and help you there.
- Irene Gan, ARNP : Irene Gan ARNP has a Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP), is a certified nurse practitioner of family practice, and a certified specialist of psychiatric mental health nursing through ANCC. I have many years of experience in advanced clinical practice and gained my great passion for mental health through working with my patients and their families. I am married with two beautiful daughters. In my free time, I like reading, traveling and spending time with my family.
- Brooke Parker, LMHC : Brooke Parker is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with extensive experience in working with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Brooke uses an eclectic approach that includes cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, and mindfulness techniques in order to work through the presenting issues that a client brings to session. She has worked with multiple populations and issues that include ADHD, anger management, anxiety, behavioral issues, bipolar disorder, codependency, depression, grief, and many more. Brooke received her Master's of Arts degree in Counselor Education from the University of Central Florida and her Bachelor's of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Florida.
- Rachael Pittala, APRN : Rachael Pittala, ARNP is a Family Nurse Practitioner that graduated from Nova Southeastern University with dual Masters degrees in Leadership and Advanced Nursing Practice. She is originally from Long Island, New York and moved to Central Florida in 1996. She is excited to be joining Psyche Pointe of Florida and brings to the practice extensive experience in Case Management with a focus on Mental Health and Family Medicine. Rachael is Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Cristal Daniel, LMHC : Cristal is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the state of Florida. Over the past years, Cristal has worked with a wide range of individuals ranging from children to teenagers, and adults. Are you feeling depressed, anxious, or just stuck? Are you ready to shift unhelpful patterns? Her goal is to empower you to build self-worth and overall become a better version of yourself. Cristal completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Florida Memorial University and received her Master of Science degree in Mental Health Counseling from Nova Southeastern University. Her areas of expertise include working with a diverse population, she aims to empower individuals in making life-altering changes through insight and self-awareness. In a non-judgmental and supportive manner, she utilizes a collaborative and holistic approach to help individuals process emotions, understand themselves, and make positive changes that they are comfortable with. Please allow Cristal to join you on your journey of healing and acceptance.
- Raykha Crag-Chaderton, PMHNP : Raykha Crag-Chaderton is a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP). She has over 22 years of nursing experience working in multiple different mental health settings. Her experiences provided unique opportunities to interact with patients and families from many different cultures. These experiences have influenced her delivery of mental health care from a multicultural holistic perspective. When she’s not working, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and engaging in crafting.
raykha crag-chaderton, pmhnp
At Psych Pointe of Florida, we provide personal, friendly services in a fun and caring environment for children and adults of all ages. All of our doctors are Board Certified Psychiatrist and have worked in the medical industry for a number of years. Our services range from Psychotherapy to Motivational Interviewing. Whether you or your child has a mental issue or you need tips on how to stay mentally healthy, we can help.
Michael Kellogg, LMHC, atr-bc, ncc
esther L. pelissier, MSN, ARNP-BC