Our Psychiatrist & Therapists
- Dr. Quadri, Psychiatrist: Syed O. Quadri, MD is an experienced psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of child, adolescent, and adult behavioral and mental health treatment. Patients appreciate the time, attention and expertise that Dr. Quadri provides each of his patients. Dr. Quadri had many years of experience working in Medicine, Surgery, Neuropsychiatry, General Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Quadri has been involved with clinical trials at University Of South Florida, Texas Tech University, John Hopkins University, and University of Arizona.
- Michael Kellogg, LMHC, ATR-BC, NCC: Michael Kellogg is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Florida, a Board Certified Art Therapist, and a National Certified Counselor. Mr. Kellogg provides counseling for children, adolescents, and their parents as well as adults needing help for substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Randie Morillo, LCSW, ACSW: Randie Morillo is a certified clinical social worker licensed in the state of Florida. She has had advanced training in a variety of modalities over her 20 years of practice, but favors a solution focused, mindfulness based, cognitive behavioral approach. Her work is based on the premise that people are equipped to transform their obstacles to optimum health and happiness. The most important element of effective psychotherapy is the genuine connection between the patient and therapist. She sees psychotherapy as a cognitive process and her patients as partners in the process of exploration and discovery. Randie works with adolescents and adults, individuals and couples.
- Amy Singleton, LMHC : My first therapeutic endeavor after graduating was a residential therapist with children and adolescents, as well with their families. It was then that I developed a passion for working with family systems. I work eclectically often from a cognitive behavioral approach with the goal of empowering my clients to make positive change.
- Irene Gan, ARNP : Irene Gan ARNP has a Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP), is a certified nurse practitioner of family practice, and a certified specialist of psychiatric mental health nursing through ANCC. I have many years of experience in advanced clinical practice and gained my great passion for mental health through working with my patients and their families. I am married with two beautiful daughters. In my free time, I like reading, traveling and spending time with my family.
- Brooke Parker, LMHC : Brooke Parker is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with extensive experience in working with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Brooke uses an eclectic approach that includes cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, and mindfulness techniques in order to work through the presenting issues that a client brings to session. She has worked with multiple populations and issues that include ADHD, anger management, anxiety, behavioral issues, bipolar disorder, codependency, depression, grief, and many more. Brooke received her Master's of Arts degree in Counselor Education from the University of Central Florida and her Bachelor's of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Florida.
- Cristal Daniel, LMHC : Cristal is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the state of Florida. Over the past years, Cristal has worked with a wide range of individuals ranging from children to teenagers, and adults. Are you feeling depressed, anxious, or just stuck? Are you ready to shift unhelpful patterns? Her goal is to empower you to build self-worth and overall become a better version of yourself. Cristal completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Florida Memorial University and received her Master of Science degree in Mental Health Counseling from Nova Southeastern University. Her areas of expertise include working with a diverse population, she aims to empower individuals in making life-altering changes through insight and self-awareness. In a non-judgmental and supportive manner, she utilizes a collaborative and holistic approach to help individuals process emotions, understand themselves, and make positive changes that they are comfortable with. Please allow Cristal to join you on your journey of healing and acceptance.
- Nadine Massillon, ARNP : Nadine is a board-certified nurse practitioner that has earned her master’s degree from Chamberlain University in 2018. She has over 15 years of nursing experience. Working with her patients and their loved ones has pushed her to pursue her career in psychiatry. She is excited to join the team at Psych pointe of Florida. engaging in crafting.
- Manuel Mota-Castillo, MD : Manuel Mota-Castillo is a Psychiatrist in Florida who has been practicing since 1996. He performed his psychiatric training at Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Beth-Israel Medical Center in Boston and Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ, and completed his child and adolescent fellowship at the New York Medical College. Manuel uses a humanistic/pluralistic approach to his work with people in need of support with mental health distress. He follows the teachings of his mentors (Ronald Pies, Hagop Akiskal, Nassir Ghaemi, Arnaldo Espaillat Cabral, Frederick Goodwin, Pauline Kernberg, Hector Pereyra Ariza and Nina Lief) from whom he learned to see the person as whole and to obtain a correct diagnosis to prescribe the right medication. Also, Manuel has cultivated the art of listening with an open mind. He did an internship in Pediatrics, followed by training in psychiatry (adult and children/adolescents) and Family Therapy. Until the end of 2022, Manuel was involved in the teaching of psychiatry as a Chair of Psychiatry at a medical school in New Mexico and more recently Assistant Professor at two medical schools in Orlando, FL. He frequently writes on psychiatric topics (three books and dozens of articles in psychiatric journals). In the Dominican Republic, Manuel was a columnist, broadcaster, and at one point an anchorman. At present, he records educational videos that are posted on YouTube. In Central Florida, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and Santo Domingo, some therapists seek second opinions from Manuel when they or their patients have doubts about prescribed medications and/or diagnoses. He believes to have accumulated enough interviewing experience and knowledge of psychopharmacology to offer evaluation and treatments (based on the most updated information) on the following areas: mood fluctuations, impulsiveness, poor anger control, persistent depression, impaired attention span, psychosis, unhealthy eating habits, remnants of traumatic experiences, discomfort in social situations, obsessions, autistic features, and a few others. Manuel uses a highly effective interviewing technique that, in tandem with a strong knowledge of psychopharmacology, guarantees an accurate diagnosis and adequate treatment. Furthermore, by being bilingual (English and Spanish), Manuel can help those patients that are Spanish speaking only. In his spare time, Manuel enjoys growing tropical fruit trees, playing ping pong, watching movies, and writing books and articles.
- Stephanie Gaskin, APRN: Stevie Gaskin is a board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She graduated from Northern Kentucky University with her MSN PMHNP in 2022. She has over 10 year’s experience in nursing, both in the inpatient and outpatient setting. She will be seeing patients across the lifespan. Stevie relocated back to Central Florida with her husband and two young boys after her husband completed his career with the Air Force.
At Psych Pointe of Florida, we provide personal, friendly services in a fun and caring environment for children and adults of all ages. All of our doctors are Board Certified Psychiatrist and have worked in the medical industry for a number of years. Our services range from Psychotherapy to Motivational Interviewing. Whether you or your child has a mental issue or you need tips on how to stay mentally healthy, we can help.
Michael Kellogg, LMHC, atr-bc, ncc